• Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Mar 5 2013, 11:17

Being around Xtreme athletes for years, that was a common saying around our house with Professional Freestyle MX riders practicing in the backyard. When it comes to real estate investing, I've been reading how many of you have reached the limits your banks will loan for SFR homes, and you're wondering what to do, and how to get the banks to lend on more than 4 properties. As a developer of commerical projects, I am curious as to why some of you with the means don't buy fewer, but larger projects? @J Scott, Will Barnard, K. Marie Poe and others.

I know some of you like Rich Weese and Bill Gulley have in the past, but are slowing down LOL

This isn't an ad for my projects. However; I know that projects such as the ones we develop are in other areas. We are currently getting ready to develop a medical office building. It will be built as a condo project, which allows smaller investors to get in on a larger project. I know some of you have the wherewithal for such investments, and I am curious, have you ever looked at such a project for your investment portfolios? If not, why not? Not medical space per se, but projects of a commercial nature, that aren't multi family or housing related.

Weigh in!

Loading replies...