Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes

Boots on the Ground/ Cleveland Ohio

Posted Jul 24 2020, 11:01

Hi everybody on BiggerPockets.  Im a newbie real estate investor looking to start a portfolio in the Cleveland Ohio area.  Im from and live in California and have chosen to start looking in Cleveland because the market seems a lot easier to get into compared to the price of properties in Ca.  Im really looking to put a team together and seem to be having trouble finding a person who will be my "Boots of the Ground."  I have heard that one of the better persons for this position would be a property manager because at the end of the day they will be left managing the property and therefore can help making sure the rehab process goes well.  Im also not looking for turnkey properties because I would like to, at some point, be able to recycle my money by pulling my money back out using a Cash Out Refinance, so finding distressed properties will be necessary.  If any body has any good advice on finding out of state Boots on the Ground help I would appreciate your input.  Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you!

Loading replies...