Who is your favorite 1031 Exchange Intermediary?

8 Replies

Hi everyone. I recently had a recommendation to use 1031exchange.com, but I don't have any personal experience with them. (I disliked the company I used last time - but won't name that company here.) I'm in AZ, although I don't think that matters. What 1031 companies have you used? And, why or why haven't you liked your experience with them?  Any advice or suggesting would be great. Thanks! 

I have had over a dozen clients use @Dave Foster and everything has always gone really smoothly. He is the wizard of 1031 exchanges. I'm about to start one with him myself once I get a lease sorted out with a tenant.

Originally posted by @Andrea Finkelstein :

Hi everyone. I recently had a recommendation to use 1031exchange.com, but I don't have any personal experience with them. (I disliked the company I used last time - but won't name that company here.) I'm in AZ, although I don't think that matters. What 1031 companies have you used? And, why or why haven't you liked your experience with them?  Any advice or suggesting would be great. Thanks! 

Another vote for Dave Foster 

I also will say that @DaveFoster is great. He is very knowledgeable and accessible (as you can see from his countless answers in these forums). I've gotten to know him and can vouch for him being a great 1031 resource and all around great human. You won't be disappointed.