Best system for sending out multiple emails

12 Replies

I know this question is probably very simplistic to most people. I have been in the real estate game for a number of years and never compiled a system for collecting potential buyers and a way to send them out emails at the appropriate time. Most of my contracts I have closed on personally and I have primarily marketed for myself to the most part. There has been some deals that came at a time where I already had projects going and it would have been best for me to have simply shared that deal with other buyers.

On a few occasions I have let a couple of wholesaler acquaintances help me find an adequate placement for a deal.  
What system and/or service are others using to collect, organize and send multiple emails at the appropriate time?

Originally posted by @Cameron Tope :

Hey Joe,

We use Mailchimp and for our number of clients, it's free. 

Thanks so much for the comment. At what number is it still free? 

I’m willing to pay someone to help me set up a simple usable system. My best skill is meeting the seller face-to-face and working a deal.

If it's someone from another area so there will not be a conflict of interest that they feel so be it I just need help. LOL

If you are going with cheap (price), mail chimp may be an option though I heard many people tell me there are other options that are cheaper than mailchimp. I tend to use Sendlane which is a bit on the pricier side but I think it offers more value than mailchimp.

@Joe S. I have bought and sold 4000 apartment units and use Infusionsoft (Keap) to grow and automate my real estate business.

Keap is probably the most complicated and expensive compared to Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact. 

Looking back though, and since I used these other platforms before, I am glad I switched to Keap many years ago as the CRM can do so much with different email campaigns, webforms, landing pages, tagging, and most important, and what you are looking, is automating your email process.

I use ActiveCampaign. I started with Mailchimp and I'm glad I switched to AC. AC's email delivery is much higher, automations are very powerful, integrations work well, and the CRM is decent, although it is the weakest aspect.

This is an area where I think you need to compare many options, give a few a shot, then pick one to stick with. From the outside looking in it's very hard to say which system would actually be your favorite. 

@Joe S.

Constant Contact & Rezora are both great digital marketing platforms for sending out multiple emails at set times. Reach out if you need more help on this! I’m currently using Rezora.

Originally posted by @Joe S. :

I’m willing to pay someone to help me set up a simple usable system. My best skill is meeting the seller face-to-face and working a deal.

If it’s someone from another area so there will not be a conflict of interest that they feel so be it I just need help. LOL

Joe- I'd be happy to help you set up your email system and funnels if you're still looking for help. Shoot me a DM and we can connect offline. 

Personally I use ActiveCampaign for my biz list (not specifically RE) because it's not too expensive for a small list (I pay $16/mo) but has more features and ability to make more advanced automated sequences.