• BOSTON, MA
Votes |
Opportunity vs NCND

Faisal Tunis
  • Investor
  • BOSTON, MA
Posted Apr 16 2013, 12:54

Hey

A few times Ive found myself @ a juncture where I have to decide whether to honor a NCND or completely seize an opportunity myself.

Dont misunderstand- Its not my intention to burn bridges, but sometimes- even though youre ready to pay the toll- the tollgate is unattended and its like the bridge is really a wall bc you cant get anywhere with the person (bridge) youre trying to work with.

Ive decided to risk it and seize the opportunity.

I have a wholesale deal in KC, MO involving 12 properties to 1 buyer and my bridge has been Missing In Action for over 1 week. No phone call, email or text......making me look like a fool and jeopardizing my company's (PROPERTY PUSHERS UNLIMITED) reputation. Im tired of apologizing for whats not my fault.

In this deal, the arrangement was for me and the bridge to be paid by the seller as not to complicate things.

By chance- My attorney knows someone who knows the actual owner of the properties at hand.

The owner has expressed that he "hates" working with my bridge and doesnt think he can get the job done. He says if my buyer is ready I can arrange the deal and he will pay me the entire commission.

Im going for it & I dont feel bad. Should I??

Should I fear a lawsuit?

I would like to know what you would do, or have done, in similar situations.

Peace

Faisal

Loading replies...