• Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Jacksonville Realtor Open to Network

William Whitley
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Nov 27 2020, 10:29

Hello Bigger Pockets Family!

I hope everyone's enjoying the week. I wanted to send out a friendly post in hopes to connect with more fellow investors looking to invest in this growing Jacksonville market.

To be completely transparent I am newer to the personal investing side of the industry. I have always had a passion for real estate and am always looking to expand my knowledge on a daily basis with my current focus being on building long term wealth through investment properties.

It is my goal to be your boots on the ground here in Jacksonville and look out for potential properties that fit your criteria and goals, in hopes to receive some insight from you through your strategies and processes coming from an investor prospective.

I am hoping to bring a ton of value every day by utilizing my Realtor friendly resources and network I have built within the area, while helping facilitate each transaction from start to finish.

If you are located in Jacksonville or the surrounding areas I'd love to grab a beer or coffee and chat further about partnership opportunities. If you are out of state looking into expanding your portfolio in Jacksonville I would be more than happy to chat over the phone and learn more about your goals.

Always open to networking with other Realtors in or outside of Jacksonville as well if anyone wants to talk real estate!

Truly enjoy being a part of the BP family and hope I can bring some value to the team as well. Stay safe and enjoy the holidays!

Cheers,

Will Whitley

Loading replies...