• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charleston, SC
Votes |
Lending options for purchasing out of state

Joe Detore
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charleston, SC
Posted Apr 15 2021, 14:05

I am currently looking to relocate from SC to FL. I am currently employed full-time in SC. If I wanted to use my employment in SC as means to qualify for a mortgage while at the same time purchase a home in FL as my primary residence. What are the (best) lending option for me? I am also trying to keep the down payment as low as possible. I would be interested in hearing any of the conventional lending options as well as any other options at all possible.

Preface:

I would be living rent fee in SC during the home purchase and yes the new home would be my primary home. I know it would be easiest to just find a job in FL and then buy a home, but I am in quite a time crunch and would not have time to gain employment in FL is fast as I would like to. I will continue to stay employed in SC until I close on the new home and then leave my job in SC. I know that is not the smartest way to do this but the new job in FL is the easiest part. I just need to close on a house in FL and want to know that best lending options I would have.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks All

Loading replies...