My first deal in Hunstville, AL - Recommendations

My first deal in Hunstville, AL - Recommendations

New to Real Estate · Reno, NV · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 34 votes

Hello Team,

After 6 months of analysis and back and forth, I had good success in Ocala, FL an KC-MO, but I have my first deal closed in Huntsville(more later on deals analysis). Still not getting any luck with Chattanooga which is another market I am closely trying. 

I would like to know, if you have good success with Property Management teams in Huntsville market as my property in in C area(35810) and like to get a very good team who can find good tenants and handle the property well.

Also, if you had general contractors who you had success with as well, as I am looking to do new flooring to this home. 

Please DM or PM me me. Thanks, Happy long weekend!

2Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
5y

How is Huntsville? I am looking to buy my second rental (first in Huntsville) in the same zip code. Would love to discuss/ share info with you.

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    How is Huntsville? I am looking to buy my second rental (first in Huntsville) in the same zip code. Would love to discuss/ share info with you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    5y

    35810 is my favorite zip, lots of good things happening there. Congrats on the Acquisition. You're going to want to talk to a minimum of 3 different managers before making the pick. I'd give Michelle Cummings a call and pick a couple others as well from threads here on BP. Try searching the forums for Huntsville manager to see other threads too

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    5y

    @Scott Vantre Shoot me a PM, we can chat about the area

  • New to Real Estate · Reno, NV · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    @Scott Vantre Great. I did use Michelle as PM eventually and she found a tenant with 2-3 days and immediate move in. No issues so far. I have one more under the contract now there which closes in oct first week too. Market is no longer crazy which is good but still inflated and hard to find good deals.

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thank you! I will reach out to her if we get a property. Thanks for the advice. Good luck!

  • Huntsville, AL · Member since 2018 · 577 posts · 864 votes
    5y

    Agree with @Caleb Bryant - 35810, as well as 35805, are the two zip codes that have probably had the most potential deals throughout this crazy real estate cycle.  

    They are also two zip codes you can get burned on really easily if you don't know the neighborhoods and don't spend the time doing your due diligence.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 116 posts · 31 votes
    4y

    Hi could you give recommendations on zip code in ocala fl as well as agent and your team you worked with? I’m looking to acquire there as well. For Huntsville, I agree on the 35810 as my rental is there and doing well.

  • New to Real Estate · Reno, NV · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 34 votes
    4y

    @Mora Clark I love the Silver Spring Shores in Ocala (34472). I had 7 rentals listed and gone in 2 weeks. The market has gone crazy there in the last 6-9 months but still good deals to be had..

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 116 posts · 31 votes
    4y

    @Murali Jesudoss that’s a great turnover for you. Would you mind sharing some contact info for your agent and PM there? 

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 504 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Congrats on your first investment! 

  • New to Real Estate · Reno, NV · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 34 votes
    4y

    @Mora Clark Sure. Let's connect and discuss and Ill give some pointers.

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    weaver holdings property mgt

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Murali Jesudoss Can you please share the contractor and property manager you used in Hunstville? 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Murali Jesudoss:

    Hello Team,

    After 6 months of analysis and back and forth, I had good success in Ocala, FL an KC-MO, but I have my first deal closed in Huntsville(more later on deals analysis). Still not getting any luck with Chattanooga which is another market I am closely trying. 

    I would like to know, if you have good success with Property Management teams in Huntsville market as my property in in C area(35810) and like to get a very good team who can find good tenants and handle the property well.

    Also, if you had general contractors who you had success with as well, as I am looking to do new flooring to this home. 

    Please DM or PM me me. Thanks, Happy long weekend!

     @Murali Jesudoss how is your property doing in 35810? 

    I’m looking at this area for potential investment. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.