Investors to Network With Vacaville, CA Area

24 Replies

Am a real estate professional that is looking to begin my own investment journey.

I would love to find seasoned people to get together with and discuss local markets, getting financing, contractors, etc.

Anyone out there available to help this rookie along?

Thank you.

I wouldn't mind meeting you guys as well. I am new to investing, currently in the process of purchasing my first rental. Just like meeting people with the same goals.

If anyone is interested there's a meetup this Saturday in the City..

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Even though this is a last minute post for those interested, this will be the second meetup for this group.

Maybe I'll see a couple of you there...

Still lookin for any other investors that want to join into the discussion. As a Realtor I have multiple lenders I have relationships with, and I would love to get your feedback on getting over the hum and DOING your first deal. 

Can meet over coffee, beer, whatever. 

So pleased have connected with a local investor and a meeting is set. 

Anyone else in the Solano County are want to/willing to get together to network, share your experience, or gain some knowledge?

Whose in?

Hey Phil, I am interested in meeting with you guys. My schedule is kinda of crazy so I can work around everyone else. Ware you guys meeting within the next three days ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday)? If not I can catch you guys another time.

Originally posted by @Kyle Smith :

Hey Phil, I am interested in meeting with you guys. My schedule is kinda of crazy so I can work around everyone else. Ware you guys meeting within the next three days ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday)? If not I can catch you guys another time.

Hey Kyle.

Am meeting with another investor Tuesday at 8:30 am in my office in Vacaville. If that does not work for you we can get together separately and then see what we can schedule.

Just let me know.

Phil

Phil, 

I just found out I have to work on Tuesday so I won't be able to meet up with you guys then. I'm still in for the future meetings. At least I'm making extra money to invest. Have a good day.

Kyle

I am interested in networking. Looking for financing ideas for a live then rent home. Also interested in out of state investing if the CA market is too crazy. Is there a group meeting happening?

Hi all! If any expertise is need on the tenant-landlord laws or market rate side of the spectrum I'm happy to be a resource! Exciting to see you all starting/progressing on your investment journey! 

Originally posted by @Kelsey Bailey :

Hi all! If any expertise is need on the tenant-landlord laws or market rate side of the spectrum I'm happy to be a resource! Exciting to see you all starting/progressing on your investment journey! 

Would LOVE to have you join us. 

Current meet up is scheduled for next week, Tuesday 10/5 at my office at 8:30 am

If you can make that GRET let me know. If not shoot me your contact info and I will keep you in the loop.

Sorry to whomever came to my office for the scheduled meeting. I was called out of town on a family issue and thought I caught up with everyone.

We will catch up when I am back in town.

Phil