Commercial Real Estate License

4 Replies

Hi,

I am an Investor (Wholesaler) here in Chicago and I am preparing to take my Real Estate License exam here in Illinois. Can anyone recommend a good Commercial friendly broker that I may consider working under; I would like to stay on the investing side, however I am not opposed to working on the Realtor side of things in the Commercial world as I have taken a really strong interest in that area of real estate. I would love to learn more about that side of investing. 

Thanks,

Marcell

Originally posted by @Marcell Minor :

Hi,

I am an Investor (Wholesaler) here in Chicago and I am preparing to take my Real Estate License exam here in Illinois. Can anyone recommend a good Commercial friendly broker that I may consider working under; I would like to stay on the investing side, however I am not opposed to working on the Realtor side of things in the Commercial world as I have taken a really strong interest in that area of real estate. I would love to learn more about that side of investing. 

Thanks,

Marcell

Marcell. Dont be discouraged. Work for any brokerage. i remember my 4th deal, believe think iy was. My company didnt have experience in commercial. They were somewhat offended i brought them a 1.65 million dollar buyer. But somewhat happie at the same time. Youll breakthrough; i know my dear friend. When we closed we were all friends; again, take the risks. Help will come to you from all angles. Review my profile send me an email. You can learn of some my endeavors. Chat hangouts take it from there. 

Originally posted by @Rigoberto PeraZa:

Marcell. Dont be discouraged. Work for any brokerage. i remember my 4th deal, believe think iy was. My company didnt have experience in commercial. They were somewhat offended i brought them a 1.65 million dollar buyer. But somewhat happie at the same time. Youll breakthrough; i know my dear friend. When we closed we were all friends; again, take the risks. Help will come to you from all angles. Review my profile send me an email. You can learn of some my endeavors. Chat hangouts take it from there. 

THank you for your encouraging words @Rigoberto PeraZa I really appreciate it. I will connect with you on here. 

Originally posted by @Mark Ainley :

@Marcell MinorMarcus and Millichap may be an option for you.  Find Tony Hardy on this sight who works there.  They may not be open to part time brokers but I would start there.  

Thank you Mark. I will look him and that brokerage up. I greatly appreciate it.