• Real Estate Broker
  • NYC Metro Area
Votes |
Hotel Owners and Investors

Brian Whelan
  • Real Estate Broker
  • NYC Metro Area
Posted Dec 12 2016, 05:57

As many of you know, the Hospitality industry has become an increasingly attractive sector of commercial real estate for many investors who seek a more creative long-term return.

Saturation in other asset classes has led to savvy investors across the country explore industries such as the Hotel business. 

To that effect, I would like to suggest starting of a Hospitality/Hotel forum or meetup group.

The aim of the group would be to network with hospitality industry professionals, discuss industry trends, and maybe have guest speakers from the Hospitality Industry. 

I am based in Manhattan and would be more than happy to organize a meetup locally or regionally.

If there was interest from across the country then perhaps we could set up a Webex meeting monthly or quarterly depending on interest levels.

The BP site is a great resource with a ton of valuable information. I would simply like to give the Hospitality sector the same exposure which the MultiFamily and Residential sectors enjoy.

If anyone has any suggestions, or maybe a forum already exists, I would love to hear from you!

Loading replies...