Temporary removal from the site

4 Replies

Hey Guys

The day before yesterday, I have put my rental property on rent and I have received 40-45 request so far. Should I put a message on the website stating that we are unable to accept application at this time due to high volume of inquiry? How should I handle the scenario? 

Sounds like you should repost it with a higher price...

Definitely sounds like you are undervaluing your rental.

Originally posted by @Akshar Deri :

Hey Guys

The day before yesterday, I have put my rental property on rent and I have received 40-45 request so far. Should I put a message on the website stating that we are unable to accept application at this time due to high volume of inquiry? How should I handle the scenario? 

Interests don't translate to showings... Showings don't translate to applications.. And applications don't mean that they are qualified.  If I were you, I would perhaps review the posting to see why you are getting so many requests. Its not normal to get 45 in one day.  Secondly, you can always go hold open house and ask them to come.  If I were you, I wouldn't take it down at all.   There is nothing you need to do other than have the property available to be shown until someone fills out an application, and fills it out completely. 

Also sounds like you didn't put enough qualifications in the post. Are you taking no credit/bad credit? Tenants with former evictions? Convicted felons? 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here