Votes
Carmen Rojas
  • North Hollywood, CA
Votes |
how do I come up with a cash offer number

Carmen Rojas
  • North Hollywood, CA
Posted Jun 6 2018, 19:05
Hi am a real estate agent and I work with investors I’ve seen distressed properties that I’ve hit up the owners and ask if they’re wanting to sell and they would say no not interested in selling and that’s it so I felt shut down right away I feel like hitting them up again a month later as the property still looks really distressed I’ve knocked on the doors nobody answers it’s in terrible condition the seller said last time that people do live there but it just needs gardening I said no problem you have my number if interested in selling. so like I said I want to try to reach out a month later but this time I want to say hey you know I have a cash buyer if you’re interested in selling. Or What should I say or how do I even come up with a number to offer is this something I should know when I do my research with comps or is this something that the investor would know as it’s such a distressed property and it would need so much work and then they can turn around and sell it or rent it out. Not sure how to move forward any advice

Loading replies...