• Hagerstown, MD
Votes |
Asheville Commercial Property Advice

Brandon Allenczy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Hagerstown, MD
Posted Nov 12 2019, 05:31

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a bit of advice in my unique situation. I am currently renting one unit in a triplex in Asheville NC. It is a beautiful log cabin home right off the highway, minutes from downtown and the blue ridge parkway. It sits on 2.5 acres of land adjacent to Charlotte hwy, and is so close to I-40 that she has signage available for whatever is put here. The property is zoned Commercially. It was built in the 30's by her Father, so it is an older home and does have some issues. However, it is liveable. The ideal tenants for this place are ones like my wife and I where we're willing to put up with more for the sake of paying less.

The owner is tired of real estate, and wants to sell the property. I actually am looking at buy and hold for properties like these, however my wife and I are building up cash reserves right now for landlording so we're not really in a position to buy it from her. I've been helping her out with odd jobs around the property and finding tenants for her to get the units rented in the meantime. 

Does anyone have any ideas about how to get this thing sold for her? There are so many possibilities as to what could be done with the property/land around it that I don't know where to start. Any feedback/ideas would be greatly appreciated! I'm sure I left some details out so reply or message me directly to discuss!

Loading replies...