• Property Manager
  • Winston Salem, NC
Votes |
Convenience store operating

William Goodlett
  • Property Manager
  • Winston Salem, NC
Posted Apr 1 2020, 19:28

Greeting Bigger pocket investors. I was cleaning out a rental of mine and the tenant , of course left a lot of their things in and out of the home. So I had to clean everything out. On my way to the landfill I came across a building that looked like it had just been painted and has a new roof on it. The gas pump's have been removed and the store is being used for a clothing/thrift store and a towing center. 

There is a small for sale sign on the window. I asked around for a couple days since I passed the place multiple times while cleaning out the home. I was told the family that owned the place were really old and some had died. Years ago the store was a booming place. Now there are a lot more homes in the area but still kid of in a country setting but not too far from two main roads, and right next to a intersect. There are a few new homes that have been built in the area less than 2-3 blocks away. The place will need a total gut. I was wondering if anyone here has ever had any experience fixing up a store, running and operating a store/employees, buying merchandise , or renting the store out , etc?

Loading replies...