• Orange County, CA
Votes |
NNN Leases Question

Joe Richardson
  • Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Posted Jul 18 2021, 10:42

Hello, guys, I had a question in reference to NNN leases:

If a 7-Eleven is $3,000,000 and you put down 30% ($900,000), what would be the true yearly net NOI after paying the mortgage? I tend to see on websites that, for example, on loopnet: "7-Eleven will pay $145,000 a year in NOI", but what about after paying off the mortgage each month, it never states your NOI after paying the mortgage, so, if on the website it states that the 7-Eleven is $3,000,000 and it produces $145,000 a year in NOI, what about after the mortage is paid off, how much would be the true yearly net NOI after paying the mortgage each month? I just don't get why on websites it states "$145,000 a year in NOI" acting like we're buying it fully all cash (because not everyone has $3,000,000 to put down to buy it all cash" when it doesn't state numbers in regards to what down payment that would produce "$145,000 a year in NOI".

I know that I am not providing you guys' much numbers, but any thoughts on some figures in-regards to my question as for the NOI after paying off the mortgage?

Loading replies...