How to Open Delaware LLC from Out of State

3 Replies

Hello BP community. I am doing a refinance cash out with Corevest and they require me to open a Delaware LLC for the new loan. I am in Georgia and my properties as well. What corporate service company have you used that can form the entity, perform registered agent and registered office service? Also, approximately, how much should I expect to pay? Thank you for your help!!!

Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here