Skip to content
Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes

Newbie in tax deeds

Posted Apr 29 2024, 18:33

Hello everyone! My name is Vladimir, my wife and I are Ukrainian refugees residing in Canada (I have russian passport and my wife has Ukrainian one), and we are looking for a ways to invest in tax deeds in USA.

1. Due to russian invasion in Ukraine and thanks to my passport, I am really scared to open any LLC at all, so could you please share your lawyer contact, who can help to clarify this question as well as help with opening LLC with a bank account remotely?

2. I also read that a proper structure must be followed to defend future assets like trusts under LLC, etc, because there are many assets hunters going for your properties and looking to sue you. Do you mind to share any resources (or another lawyer contact), where I can learn about these stuff and what structure is the best for now to stay as anonymous as possible while keeping your funds safe?

3. There is little to no information about tax deeds in USA, and I don't really know where to start, like what state to choose and where to find information about currently available properties for sale AT LEAST in the whole state. Could you please share your experience of how you go through these obstacles and how do you choose your state and properties to invest in (if you are investing in tax deeds as well)? 

4. Finally, my end-goal is to find a good tax deed deal, rehab it, rent it and then cash out with heloc or refinance. Do you think this is a good strategy to work with? If yes - what bad experience did you have with it which taught you a really good lesson you can share? If no - why and what is your opinion?

I am glad to be a part of your huge community and I hope to bring as much value as possible while I grow.

Thank you in advance for all of your answers and I wish you even more profitable deals!

P.S. Lenders and agents - LET'S CONNECT! I have previous business experience, so I will do my best to earn you a top-dollar ;)