My first home and future investment property.

3 Replies

Hello, everyone. newbie here. I'm a very low income guy (make $25k a year) and I want to buy my first property. I'm looking for properties around 60k to 80k. I'm planning to go with USDA or FHA. I have good credit upper 700s, and after I buy my property, I'm planning live in the property with a couple of friend roommates that I can charge rent. After a year or two, I would like to make it into a rental property, so I'm trying to get in the door with my situation. I live in Florida. Another thing, since I want it as a future rental property, I want it to be close by a city where the chances are greater for rental, but once again that's kinda hard with my situation. Any suggestions?
Originally posted by @Rafael Suriel :
Hello, everyone. newbie here. I'm a very low income guy (make $25k a year) and I want to buy my first property. I'm looking for properties around 60k to 80k. I'm planning to go with USDA or FHA. I have good credit upper 700s, and after I buy my property, I'm planning live in the property with a couple of friend roommates that I can charge rent. After a year or two, I would like to make it into a rental property, so I'm trying to get in the door with my situation. I live in Florida. Another thing, since I want it as a future rental property, I want it to be close by a city where the chances are greater for rental, but once again that's kinda hard with my situation. Any suggestions?

I think you might be in the wrong forum? Maybe admin can move this post to the proper forum.

Hi @Rafael Suriel I would suggest you speak with a local lender. He or she will be able to qualify you for a mortgage and go over basic guidelines. Once you figure a price range and have an idea of how much you’ll need to put down and have at closing you will be able to get a good idea of your limitations.

thank you sir.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here