• New to Real Estate
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix Foreclosure Auctions

Cameron Carney
  • New to Real Estate
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Nov 15 2019, 15:52

I'm a college student in Phoenix, AZ at Grand Canyon University. Growing up in Nebraska, my dad owned some rental houses and also bought a couple houses on foreclosure and I got the pleasure of helping fix and flip. That experience got me thinking real estate.

Lately I've been getting extremely interested in real estate investing. I have been listening to podcasts, watching YouTube videos, and reading books and articles trying to learn everything I can about how the RE industry works. I recently listened to the BP podcast with Bryce Stewart where he talks about "vacuuming the truck." Anyone that hasn't listened to it should go check it out: episode 276. After listening to that, I realized I don't know how to make deals in real estate, and I've been making excuses because I'm a college student and I don't have a ton of time or income. But, it's free to go to foreclosure auctions and talk to people who do know what they're doing in real estate, so that's what I'm going to try to do. 

If someone could point me to where I can find foreclosure listings in Phoenix, and when/where the auctions are held  that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Loading replies...