• Rental Property Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
Is anybody investing in Boise ID

Stephen Lay
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boise, ID
Posted Jan 18 2020, 23:24

Very new to the RE investment world. Currently have 5 rental properties in the Boise area with monthly cash flow at $4550 per month and 1.3MM portfolio. I want to jump into full time but not sure where to start? I also own a contracting firm in the Seattle area which is the reason I am even able to purchase RE investment properties. I have some liquid to play with but would be very interested in talking to somebody that has used equity lines of credit to purchase BRRR properties in the Boise and surrounding area. My RE business is currently made up of single family, but I am itching to purchase a multi family to add to my portfolio.

Every book I read talks about finding a mentor and/or local groups. Not really sure how to go about finding a mentor but would love to hear where other local investors are meeting to discuss projects, markets, strategy, etc.

Forgive me for lack of terminology and naivety, still learning how all of this works. Also, I plan to move and invest in the Boise area full time come this October. Thank you for taking the time.

Loading replies...