Should I use an agent for a Fix-n-Flip foreclosure?

Should I use an agent for a Fix-n-Flip foreclosure?

Rental Property Investor · Anne Arundel County, MD · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 7 votes

I came across a fix and flip foreclosure. Should I get an agent to help with the buying/selling process or use the seller's agent provided by the bank? 

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    100% do NOT rely on the "seller's agent provided by the bank". The listing agent has a fiduciary responsibility to focus on the seller's interests. There is no upside for you, and hiring a buyer's agent is generally "free" (seller pays the commission) or very low cost (i.e., $500 flat broker's fee) so why not have someone looking out for your interests?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.