A Mustang convertible GT. Couldn't get title for it, so police took it and auctioned it off:(
to many to mention.. did have one house I bought that was extreme hoarder some how took a chevy apart and then put it back together in the basement.. We demo'd the entire house. Smash up the car and put it in a dumpster
A Mustang convertible GT. Couldn't get title for it, so police took it and auctioned it off:(
to many to mention.. did have one house I bought that was extreme hoarder some how took a chevy apart and then put it back together in the basement.. We demo'd the entire house. Smash up the car and put it in a dumpster
A Mustang convertible GT. Couldn't get title for it, so police took it and auctioned it off:(
to many to mention.. did have one house I bought that was extreme hoarder some how took a chevy apart and then put it back together in the basement.. We demo'd the entire house. Smash up the car and put it in a dumpster
Investor · Hatboro, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 854 votes
4mo
Woah that's a good find!!!! Craziest thing I’ve found in a property was a deceased tenant who had gone undiscovered for some time. It was a tough situation.
Woah that's a good find!!!! Craziest thing I’ve found in a property was a deceased tenant who had gone undiscovered for some time. It was a tough situation.
Accountant · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 10 votes
4mo
Not a good investment strategy, but about 15 years ago I plugged my old one (used to play on a 13" screen TV) into a 42" flat screen nothing fancy but Goldeneye was a dramatically different experience in terms of quality and how the modern TVs really highlight the difference in graphics. Didn't play for long, and it almost killed the fun. Still fond memories.
Not a good investment strategy, but about 15 years ago I plugged my old one (used to play on a 13" screen TV) into a 42" flat screen nothing fancy but Goldeneye was a dramatically different experience in terms of quality and how the modern TVs really highlight the difference in graphics. Didn't play for long, and it almost killed the fun. Still fond memories.