Looking for 2 or 3 Family Home in Boston

3 Replies

Hi there! I am looking for a two or three family home in and around the Boston area. Probably want to stay within 20 miles and North of downtown. We are okay with rehabbing the house. Any suggestions on how to find a deal on one or what areas might be good to check out? Thanks!

Hi Melissa,

I would be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for. My office is located in South Boston, and I grew up in Reading (15 mins N of Boston). I can very easily help you find a great property in a great location. I not only own a residential brokerage in Southie, but my partner and I have been redeveloping multi families in and around the city for 7 years now, and currently have 3 multis under construction in South Boston.  I also own 2 multi families that are cash flow properties for us. 

Please feel free to message me, call, text, or email and I would be happy to further the conversation. 

Best,

Andrew Schena

Capital Residential Group

Capital Equity Partners

Thanks for your replies! I forgot to mention... We are looking for properties in both Charleston, SC and Boston. We live in Charleston but Michele's family lives in Boston. Her brother will pay rent and live in one of the units and keep an eye on things. If the deal is good enough, we will consider it!