Investor friendly realtor for dupage, cook county

6 Replies

Hello, I am located near midway area. I am preparing to house hack soon with multi family, 2-4 unit. Any investor friendly realtors that are familiar with dupage Or chicago area feel free to connect! Would like to gather deeper insight to narrow criteria, thanks!

Hi Alexander,

I am a Realtor in Chicago for the last 10 years and help buyers and sellers with their home sales and purchase in Cook County. I live in Chicago myself. I own my own home and multi-unit and have helped many of my clients purchase their investment properties. I help them make a sound decision of the location, rent potential and growth in equity. Ultimate the decision will be yours, but I help guide my clients by providing them with the understanding of the market. Let me know how I can further assist you. Getting started on an MLS search along with talking to a lender will be your first steps.

Alexander, I am a Realtor in Chicago with experience in 2-4 unit and multifamily properties.

I call myself an Investor Friendly Agent due to the fact that I understand time is of the essence in every sense of the phrase, and keep my Buyers informed through out the entire process. I am reachable 24/7 and put my personal agenda aside when it comes down to business and willing to get it done and the drop of a hat.

Let me know how I can assist you in reaching your goals.

Hi Alexander,
Suppose I'll throw my hat in the ring too. I've been working for/with investors for 10 years and have been focusing on multi-units in Chicago almost exclusively over the last year for clients and myself. Feel free to reach out anytime!
Happy house hunting,
Alex

Hello all - I am looking for any realtors specializing in Cook County who may have off MSL deals.  Seems all I get these days are listings that I can find myself on realtor.com.  Am I asking too much?  BTW - looking for income producing 4 units outside of war zones.  Ready to view ASAP as I am currently under a 1031 Exchange timeline.

Thank you all for response to help I highly appreciate it! 

Hi Michael,

Since you are under a 1031 Exchange timeline, are you not finding anything in the MLS that catches your interest?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here