Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Taylor Matthews
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Richmond Hill, GA
Votes |
Seeking professional advice on important decision!

Taylor Matthews
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Richmond Hill, GA
Posted May 17 2017, 05:17
Hi, I'm hoping to get some expert feedback on which route I should pursue next. I'm currently in the military at my 10 yr mark and I feel like it's holding me back from doing what I want in real estate investing, specifically multi-family. The military has provided me with a lot of leadership experience to include operations officer of over 1000 soldiers and I'm currently a company commander of 250. I'm at the point where I need to make a decision on whether I should get out and pursue real estate full time or stay in and do what I can part time. I'm not asking for help in making that decision, however, I am asking for recommendations on which position I should pursue under a successful multi-family investor that will lead me on a path to success. There are so many options out there and I'm trying to narrow them down and see what makes sense for my future. Right now, I have a unique opportunity with syndicating deals because of all the fellow officers I work with that are excited about investing. I just don't have time time needed to sponsor deals so that's not doing me any good. I look forward to hearing from you professionals out there on what you think makes sense for me. Thanks!

Loading replies...