ALF 80 units - Los Angeles - Non Performing - Need Operator

3 Replies

I have an opportunity to purchase a non-performing, run down assisted living facility in Los Angeles. The property is 80 units. I am inexperienced in this asset type so I am looking for a senior living facility operator to help me determine what the fully performing value would be. This info will help me negotiate with the seller and help me decide if this is a project that I want to pursue. Does anyone know of a reputable and experienced operator in the Los Angeles area that might be able to help?

I have the exact situation in Vegas.l have the experienced operator and my investors just bought the a run down home . We are putting the numbers together as we speak Pm me and I can inquire for you

Originally posted by @Alex Gingrich :

I have an opportunity to purchase a non-performing, run down assisted living facility in Los Angeles. The property is 80 units. I am inexperienced in this asset type so I am looking for a senior living facility operator to help me determine what the fully performing value would be. This info will help me negotiate with the seller and help me decide if this is a project that I want to pursue. Does anyone know of a reputable and experienced operator in the Los Angeles area that might be able to help?

No way!!!!!!!!! Alex how are you man???? You might remember me from hs!

I'd love to get more info on the deal can you please direct msg or email me it...I can offer my advice....another local person to discuss with is Anand if you remember him he's knee deep into all sort of investment properties

Hope you are well