Houston Property Manager for Small Multi-family

6 Replies

Hello BP! My ownership group has multiple small to mid-size (8-16 units) multi-family properties in the Montrose neighborhood of Houston, TX. I am currently managing everything myself, and I'm evaluating options around outsourcing management on some or potentially all our units. I was hoping someone out there could recommend some good management companies that deal with smaller, privately owned apartments in this area? Any feedback would be great! Thanks! 

@Matt Moeller   I would be glad to discuss with you. Please PM for more information.

Be sure to get a company that is going to take the time to reach out to all your tenants and insure a successful transition. Sounds simple but it is not and one of the easiest ways to get off to a poor start.  

Give Evan Howell a call.  They work with small multi-family.

http://evanhowell.com/

Originally posted by @Matt Moeller :

Hello BP! My ownership group has multiple small to mid-size (8-16 units) multi-family properties in the Montrose neighborhood of Houston, TX. I am currently managing everything myself, and I'm evaluating options around outsourcing management on some or potentially all our units. I was hoping someone out there could recommend some good management companies that deal with smaller, privately owned apartments in this area? Any feedback would be great! Thanks! 

Hi Matt,

I own a small PM company and manage a couple properties in Midtown. Would love to discuss management services. 

Bradley

[email protected] UrbanEstatesLLC.com

@Matt Moeller i have a similar concentration. We have tried to pair each property with the property manager that best fits the needs of that particular property. Don't make the lethal assumption that you need to use the same PM for all of the properties. We have 3 spread over 5 different properties 80+ doors.   Just my two cents, best of luck. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.