St. Louis, MO Multi-Family Insurance

4 Replies

Hey everybody, I am in the process of buying a six-family in St. Louis. I just received an insurance quote that seems kind of high. It is double what the current owner is paying. If you have any suggestions for an insurance person in the St. Louis or surrounding areas, I would greatly appreciate it!

Here is my insurance guy who has beat every other quote I've received for my rentals in St. Louis: 

Bill Newhouse LUTCF, Agent

Shelter Insurance

48 W Lockwood Avenue Webster Groves, Missouri 63119

https://www.shelterinsurance.com/CA/agent/BILLNEWHOUSE

Originally posted by @Mike Wiesenhart :

Hey everybody, I am in the process of buying a six-family in St. Louis. I just received an insurance quote that seems kind of high. It is double what the current owner is paying. If you have any suggestions for an insurance person in the St. Louis or surrounding areas, I would greatly appreciate it!

I would suggest that you use whoever the current owner is using if his price is the best!

Thank you @Todd Olivas for sharing. I too am looking for insurance options in St. Louis. If there are others that could share I would greatly appreciate. Having multiple options to compare is quite beneficial. 

Thank you!

Im a little late to the party but what kind of quotes are you getting @Todd Olivas and @JoshuaTikal?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.