• Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Mentoring Cost $20,000

Michael Burks
  • Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Feb 12 2018, 09:13

I went to the 2 day Life Styles Unlimited class this past weekend with the goal of learning and finding a multi-family mentor to begin investing with. Like a typical sales funnel I quickly learned it was a brief overview to get the juices flowing, tell you about all the stock market failures and pain points that have let you down in the past, then build you back up with the millionaire mindset and that for only a mere $20,000 that LSU can mentor you to become a millionaire and live the millionaire lifestyle that you and your family so deserve. And to ad a sense of urgency to close the deal, they say you must sign up today or next month the price will be $25,000.

My question to everyone...is there anyone out there who genuinely is willing to mentor someone in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area?  I have the passion and the funds to invest in multi-family, I just have no interest in being run thru a sales funnel and someone collecting $20,000 - $25,000 first.  They are in the business of making huge money off selling information and dreams via sales funnels first, while teaching the secrets of investing second.

I am looking for the kind of mentor that is not part of trying to run people thru a sales funnel and collect there money before you learn the “secrets”. Is there anyone out there that exists who is willing to let someone shadow them, while in return working for free just to watch and learn the process that truly make there living investing in multi-family and not running a sales funnel?

Loading replies...