Columbus OH multifamily rental insurance

6 Replies

Hello fellow BP'ers.  We are a handful of months away from our annual insurance renewal and I'd like to shop around for better quotes than our current policy.  Do any of you Columbus, Ohio multifamily owners have recommendations for good insurers?  We are looking at ~50 occupied units spread across a handful of sites, plus another 10-20 that need serious rehabbing.

Thanks in advance!

Check with Rachel Ford with Associated Insurance Agencies. She is great to work with! I can’t post her contact info here but you can pm me for it.

@Jonathan West  We were very satisfied with a great agent based out of NJ who works with property owners nationwide. He works with over 40 national carriers directly, so can get you the best policy to fit your exact needs. I can give you his contact info if you PM me. 

732-333-1477
Originally posted by @Jonathan West :

Hello fellow BP'ers.  We are a handful of months away from our annual insurance renewal and I'd like to shop around for better quotes than our current policy.  Do any of you Columbus, Ohio multifamily owners have recommendations for good insurers?  We are looking at ~50 occupied units spread across a handful of sites, plus another 10-20 that need serious rehabbing.

Thanks in advance!

I have a commercial insurance broker i can refer you to who does a great job. Are all of your units here in columbus? She has been great for some of the properties that we have brought investors on. 

Robert Ellis, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2014002724)
(614) 943-9520

Our company has over a 100 units and Rachel Ford

@Rachel Ford  

is the best insurance broker in the world. She is the best part of our business. She is always trying to help us find better ways to insure and mitigate risk. She has helped us through several claims. I highly recommend you at lease ask her to quote what you are doing. 

Best part is she invest in real estate too so she seems to know what is best.

Brian R., Real Estate Agent in OH (#2014001793)
614-664-9533

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.