What app do you guys use to track contacts?

7 Replies

Hey guys, 

What app/site do you guys use to keep track of potential investors and people who have invested in deals? I'm looking for a few features: 

- Ability to make notes about investors background

- Ability to include contacts into individual deals list

- Ability to create a deal funding funnel to track people going through being interested, coming to webinar, submitting PPM, wiring funds, etc. 

Thanks. 

Originally posted by @Tony Lin :

Hey guys, 

What app/site do you guys use to keep track of potential investors and people who have invested in deals? I'm looking for a few features: 

- Ability to make notes about investors background

- Ability to include contacts into individual deals list

- Ability to create a deal funding funnel to track people going through being interested, coming to webinar, submitting PPM, wiring funds, etc. 

I've been using Contactually and it has been amazing! You can sort your brokers, investors, sellers, syndicators, etc. into various buckets and each bucket has a different follow up timeframe. It makes sure you continually keep in contact with your network.

Originally posted by @Chris Tracy :

We use a Google spreadsheet and Mailchimp.  If someone has or could develop a one stop shopping solution that would be fabulous!

Chris---I sent you an email with a link to check out the contactually software.

Tony,

I’m a Multifamily Mortgage Broker in Wisconsin. I’ve been using a software called Salesforce to track all of my clients information, as well as keep track of prospect clients. It’s been a great tool and there is a phone App for it also!

Feel free to reach out if you want to discuss further or if you would like to talk about your next multifamily investment.

Vedran

@Tony Lin There're so many CRM systems that it makes it harder to chose one. A lot of them offer a free limited version. Majority is relatively inexpensive and offers a lot of capabilities. You chose the one that suits your needs. I use Pipedrive. It suits the purpose for me. I've tried Hubspot (paid version). I liked it a lot better, but it cost more. I figured if I need to, I can always migrate later to another one. If you google "CRM" you will get much more hits than you would like to see. You can try to be more specific and add such words in your search as "real estate". It should narrow down the search.

Best!