• Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Property Manager in OKC?

Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 4 2018, 21:10
Hey Bigger Pocket community! This is my first post and I’m looking to acquire a 16 unit apartment complex in El Reno, Oklahoma. I‘m located in Seattle, WA so I‘ll need a very reputable and trust worthy professional property management firm. Any ideas on fees, I‘m thinking 7-8% of gross rents? Also open to any contractor referrals. The building look turnkey but you never know when you might need a plumber, painter, or roofer, right? :) Some stats: 16 x 2bed, 1.5 bath units NOI: 70000 Cap: ~10% COC return: ~12% Little about me: Currently working in Corporate America in the Tech sector but I want to build a real estate portfolio to assure my family never ends up homeless. My ”why” in doing this. I just picture them literally on the streets of Seattle and to be honest if you’ve been here, it’s not far from reality. Cost living here is insane. Would also be great to connect with any investors who have experience in the OKC apartment/multi-family real estate market. Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks in advance for the referral and support.

Loading replies...