Looking for a CRM for multifamily syndication company

25 Replies

Looking for a CRM for Multi-Family syndication company that can handle investor base as well as deal tracking. We certainly don't mind paying good money for a good product but still have to be somewhat price conscious as we are already pouring money into the company.  

I've been very pleased with Contactually. You make 'buckets' which you place your contacts into. You set how frequently you want to keep in touch with them, and it monitors and keeps you on track.

It has a ton of functions like bulk mail, open & reply tracking, and lots more. I was very happy with all of the integrations.

I also use Contactually.  I believe there are other platforms that are more robust or have better email marketing abilities, but Contactually has been a major help.  Depends on what you are trying to accomplish also.  IMS is a platform for active syndicators.  IMS allows investors to log in and see every detail about their investment.  They can enter their information, it will pull their information into the PPM and allow them to sign through DocuSign.  You are going to pay a premium for IMS though.  I agree with @Alina Trigub , I would check with @Sterling White .  He gave me a demo on Syndication Pro and it is impressive.  I believe for a specific syndication CRM this would be worth looking into.  If you just want a free CRM, use Hubspot, if you want something slightly more robust use Contactually, better than that buy ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, or Salesforce (these are not syndicator specific though like Syndication Pro).  There are so many to chose from I'm not sure why you would bother building your own.  

Originally posted by @Ben Leybovich :

We use IMS.

Thanks so much for the info. We reached out to them after getting so many replies mentioning them and they have the perfect product but at a price point that is a little out of reach at this time. We are just starting up and have underwritten just over 200 deals and have only submitted 4 LOI's out of those and have not gotten any contracts out of it yet. IMS is going to be a future partnership for sure.

Originally posted by @Mike Taravella :

Hey @Andrew Maury

I'm going to be making one for my Multifamily syndication business, to manage investor relations and potential partners going forward.

IS there room to track deals and keep forms for specific deals?? Investor relations and contacts info space are certainly one item that we are looking for but we would like the one stop shop to keep our deals in as well.  

Originally posted by @Whitney Sewell :

I also use Contactually.  I believe there are other platforms that are more robust or have better email marketing abilities, but Contactually has been a major help.  Depends on what you are trying to accomplish also.  IMS is a platform for active syndicators.  IMS allows investors to log in and see every detail about their investment.  They can enter their information, it will pull their information into the PPM and allow them to sign through DocuSign.  You are going to pay a premium for IMS though.  I agree with @Alina Trigub , I would check with @Sterling White .  He gave me a demo on Syndication Pro and it is impressive.  I believe for a specific syndication CRM this would be worth looking into.  If you just want a free CRM, use Hubspot, if you want something slightly more robust use Contactually, better than that buy ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, or Salesforce (these are not syndicator specific though like Syndication Pro).  There are so many to chose from I'm not sure why you would bother building your own.  

Thanks so much for the info! I have just visited Syndication Pro's website and I will reach out to @Sterling White to line up a demo.  

Originally posted by @Charlie Wessel :
Originally posted by @Mike Taravella:

Hey @Andrew Maury

I'm going to be making one for my Multifamily syndication business, to manage investor relations and potential partners going forward.

IS there room to track deals and keep forms for specific deals?? Investor relations and contacts info space are certainly one item that we are looking for but we would like the one stop shop to keep our deals in as well.  

Yes Hubspot's CRM includes deal tracking and you can organize documents. It's not specifically made for the real estate industry, though it should work for most needs.