Votes
Matthew Miles
  • Utah
Votes |
Utah Rental Analysis Feedback

Matthew Miles
  • Utah
Posted May 16 2019, 09:33

My wife and I have saved up a down payment and are moving to Utah soon so we've really stepped up our search. We currently manage a 30 unit apartment complex in San Francisco so we feel like we'd like to start with a house hack of a duplex or triplex when we move to Utah. I'm wondering if any members might be willing to give me some feedback on deals that I analyze? I just want to check that I'm not missing anything in my analyses. 

Here is one property I've recently analyzed: https://homes.ksl.com/listing/40316317

I'm not a pro member yet so I had to take a screenshot of analysis - I've attached the results. It looks like this property isn't going to cash flow very much but I'd be interested to see if anyone comes up with the same results. 

Are people finding multifamily rental deals in Utah? What is the best way to find those types of deals? I've been scouring the MLS and KSL and am having a hard time finding anything that cash flows more than $100. Any feedback would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Loading replies...