Does anyone know how to

8 Replies

I've looked on the forums and searched online to no avail. (What's new) I'm trying to figure out a way to gather the unit count number of apartment buildings in Phoenix. This would need to include the total count and the count of each type of unit, like 50 1/1 &/or  60 2 bed 2 bath. Is there a way of getting this information online? I've been calling leasing offices but it takes a while, especially when they don't answer. I don't see that this information is available online but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. 

There is no free service that provides this that I know of. Costar is a paid service that gives you this information. What do you need it for anyway? If there is a deal being marketed, the listing broker will have that information in the OM. If the deal is not being marketed, what do you think having this information will do for you?

@Allison Meggison This may get taken down, so read fast lol. It seems that admine pulls any post they think may be an ad. So I will attempt to help w/o getting my hand slapped. While not given to you in black and white, all the information is on Apartments dot you know what.. I will try to attach a screen shot but if the info is blocked then DM me

Originally posted by @Jim Biggs :

@Allison Meggison This may get taken down, so read fast lol. It seems that admine pulls any post they think may be an ad. So I will attempt to help w/o getting my hand slapped. While not given to you in black and white, all the information is on Apartments dot you know what.. I will try to attach a screen shot but if the info is blocked then DM me

Apartments.com can be very inaccurate, especially if they are not actively using apartments.com for their advertising. 

Thanks for all the feedback! To answer your question Michael, if I have unit mix and a few other details, I will know whether or not it's what we are looking for. I never noticed all the details that were provided through "you know who" . Thanks JIM ! Good lookin out