10 Property (20 unit) Deal in Milwaukee

7 Replies

Hey Guys,

I have a deal on the table for 10 Unit's, all duplex's in Wisconsin. I don't think I'd be able to get a conventional loan due to in being multiple units. Would need to raise 450k. Any suggestions on how to raise capital or find partner's for this deal?

@Courtney Richards   Friends and family sir.  Start with your cirlce of people who know and trust you.  Walk them through the deal and show them this great OPPORTUNITY. If it is a good deal and you and them can make a profit on this OPPORTUNITY then the money will come.

Originally posted by @Courtney Richards :

Hey Guys,

I have a deal on the table for 10 Unit's, all duplex's in Wisconsin. I don't think I'd be able to get a conventional loan due to in being multiple units. Would need to raise 450k. Any suggestions on how to raise capital or find partner's for this deal?

What are the ARVs on the properties? Do you have any money to put down? 

Originally posted by @Courtney Richards :

Hey Guys,

If you cannot raise conventional loan funding but have money for a deposit and loan costs then the logical source of funding is a Hard Money Lender.

Of course you also need an exit plan - be it fix and flip, stabilize (e.g. BRRRR) or whatever. You still need to pay off the loan.