Joshua Feit
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Putting my goal out there!

Joshua Feit
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Aug 8 2019, 11:10

What's up, BP!

I have 10 rentals -- 8 long term units and 2 airbnb rentals in the mountains. And it's time to RAMP UP!

I thought I would take the bold step of getting my dream out there. Type it up. Put it into the world and see what happens...

I want to scale up into an apartment building or small complex this year -- like 18-24 units. That's a big step for me, but I've learned a lot from my 10, and I think I'm ready for the next challenge.

This is not a 'want ad' that's mis-categorized and should be in the marketplace. That's not what I'm trying to do. I really just want to state my goal in front of the community as a first action step. And as usual -- I have a few questions!

Any advice on how to start to network for this sort of deal? Are properties of this size generally brokered? Or are there off-market opportunities?

Also, I'm not afraid of owning out of town, and I'm interested in towns with mid-size colleges and housing shortages. I'd love to hear any ideas you have about markets that may be a fit for my search.

I would love to connect with anyone who has or had such an asset in their portfolio. If you have any advice for me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Loading replies...