Jake and Gino Event?

Jake and Gino Event?

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 293 posts · 88 votes

Who is going to the Jake and Gino event in Orlando? I think its October 19-20? 

Wondering if I should bring my daughter. 

0Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Hadar OrkibiPro Member
Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
6y

@Account Closed interesting review you have there. I 100% disagree with you.

I attended last year event in Nashville TN and thoroughly enjoyed both events.

In fact i enjoyed Orlando more become i wasn't 100% hooked up on seating in the main room all the time.

It as great to be able to network and get to know fellow investors and community members from around the country. I traveled 28 Hours from New Zealand to attend both events and will travel again next year, so i think it say somethings.  The Jake & Gino event is juts an "introduction" to what the Wheelbarrow Profit community really is.

If you want to learn the basic nuts and bolts you should have bought the Wheelbarrow Profit book BEFORE you came to the event. that worked well for me. then you come to the event armed with some basic knowledge and motivation to make it happen!

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · NC · Member since 2019 · 211 posts · 112 votes
    6y

    They sure spend a lot of money on advertising. Their ads keep getting plastered all over my facebook page. :(

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 30 posts · 26 votes
    6y

    I absolutely agree with @Shawn G. @Eduardo Zepeda (sorry I missed ya!) and others. The networking alone is absolutely worth it! The whole weekend my partner @Shane Deckert and I spent maybe 3 hrs total in the conference room, the rest of the time in the halls and networking. All in how you approach it. 

  • Real Estate Coach · Danville, CA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    Figured i'd add my two cents. As an apartment syndicator who has done over 350 Million in deals and having attended many conferences I thought this one was very excellent and quite the opposite of a pitch fest.  There was a wide array of speakers and many high level attendees.  

  • Hadar OrkibiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed interesting review you have there. I 100% disagree with you.

    I attended last year event in Nashville TN and thoroughly enjoyed both events.

    In fact i enjoyed Orlando more become i wasn't 100% hooked up on seating in the main room all the time.

    It as great to be able to network and get to know fellow investors and community members from around the country. I traveled 28 Hours from New Zealand to attend both events and will travel again next year, so i think it say somethings.  The Jake & Gino event is juts an "introduction" to what the Wheelbarrow Profit community really is.

    If you want to learn the basic nuts and bolts you should have bought the Wheelbarrow Profit book BEFORE you came to the event. that worked well for me. then you come to the event armed with some basic knowledge and motivation to make it happen!

  • Investor · Sevierville, TN · Member since 2015 · 121 posts · 674 votes
    6y

    I was also at the event, I enjoyed meeting you, Ahmed! I respectful disagree that it was a "pitch fest". I wrote down good information from each of the presenters, but I mainly went for the networking (a lot of excellent guys & gals at the event).

  • Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    I was at the event as well and felt it was far from a pitch fest. They may have spent 15 minutes at most letting people know they offered mentorship but I didn't feel it was much of a pitch. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.