Jake and Gino Event?

31 Replies

Who is going to the Jake and Gino event in Orlando? I think its October 19-20? 

Wondering if I should bring my daughter. 

Yea I got a ton of value last year from their conference. The code BP2019 gets you 20% off if you need a code. 

Just booked mine! But I'll keep thinking about bringing the 6 year old! We have some friends from Watertown. 

@Jamie Burns Absolutely! There is a local multifamily meetup tomorrow night in Winter Park. It is posted under the events section here on BP.  Great networking there too. If you are available try to make it. 

Melissa,
Gino typically comes with his family. So there should be plenty of kids. The question is: do you have someone to babysit your kids while you're at a conference or whether they are old enough to sit through it with you.

Originally posted by @Melissa N. :

Did everyone get their tickets yet? Do you plan to bring kids and do the Disney thing too? 

Originally posted by @Shawn G. :

@Jamie Burns Absolutely! There is a local multifamily meetup tomorrow night in Winter Park. It is posted under the events section here on BP.  Great networking there too. If you are available try to make it. 

Awesome, let me see what I can do to make it. I appreciate the heads up and invite!

My kids are in their 20's ;-) so no to Disney but 20 year old daughter will be at the event with us.

@Melissa N. I definitely recommend it. This will be my 3rd year and I’m bringing my whole family. They are going to Disney World, so I’m not sure who is going to have more fun. Jake and Gino are great guys I’ve personally know them for about 3 years and went through their program. They provide a ton of value especially if you are newer.

Message me if you want to meet up at the conference. I’ve invested in over 1200 units and I got my start going to these conferences so I love to give back.

Hi @Melissa N. @Shawn G. @Jamie Burns and others attending: I'll be attending from the west coast (San Francisco) and bringing a colleague or two with me. Would love to link up with other BP members and meet some local RE professionals in central Florida. I'm visiting with a good friend of mine during the trip that lives in the area and I'm looking to also invest in some projects with her in that market. Let's connect!

Hi BP Family, I'm not trying to be an ***.h but I thought an honest review will be very helpful for all, I went to this event last weekend in Orlando, I really hoped it will be a good time and money investment, sadly! it was like most of the other events, it was 100% sales pitch ( of course mixed with few motivation speakers ). this event might be good for someone that still not sure if he wants to start investing so they will tell you how good is real estate investing ( of course so you buy the education package later for $ 19,997,00) it could be better if instead of spending hours playing with emotions to just give us practical information ( I fell bad wasting that much Time + $300 )

Updated almost 2 years ago

Great

Most of these boot camps are what you make of them. I have attended all 3 of these now and I get a tremendous amount of value. Networking alone is worth it. I have not bought into anyone's program but for those that choose to do it, I can understand why. You spend 20k without a second thought on college. There is no right or wrong way to learn. The most important thing to do is to take action. 

If you have any specific questions about multifamily I'd be happy to chat with you. Feel free to reach out. We own 2 apartment buildings. Free of charge lol. 

@Ahmed Souissi me and our team were there this past weekend. We got a ton of value out of the event, but not so much from the content. Content is not why we went to the event. The real magic happens when go to these events and network. To form real connections with real people that are doing real deals that can lead to fruitful potential partnerships. Wish we could've ran into each other. Take care.