Trip to Multifamily Columbus,Cleveland,OH

Trip to Multifamily Columbus,Cleveland,OH

Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes

Hi everyone!

I am from Southern California ,me and another investor booked flight to Columbus&Cleveland, Ohio on the second week of September, we need to plan out some tours and meetings so we make the most out of our trip. Does anyone have any recommendations on brokers, property managers, lenders/banks, asset managers, or contractors in the area I can contact? Would love to reach out and connect with them.

Any information is greatly appreciated!!

4Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
7y

@Gaby Liu I am a Realtor, property manager, and investor in Columbus, OH. I would be happy to have a chat with you and connect you with the right people.

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    7y

    @Gaby Liu I am a Realtor, property manager, and investor in Columbus, OH. I would be happy to have a chat with you and connect you with the right people.

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    @Remington Lyman

    great, sent colleague request.

  • Rental Property Investor · Garden Grove, CA · Member since 2012 · 100 posts · 69 votes
    7y

    My Cleveland contact is @Jared Smith. Best wishes on your trip!

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 82 votes
    7y

    @Gaby Liu I am happy to make these connections for you in Cleveland! Just shoot me a PM and we will connect! I am also an apartment investor here in Cleveland.

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    @Daniel Kim

    Thank you !

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    @Tal Tamir

    Thank you ! PM sent .

  • Developer · Columbus, OH · Member since 2008 · 117 posts · 63 votes
    7y

    @Gaby Liu - I’ll be in Hawaii at that time but I could have a phone conversation with you after, just shoot me an pm with your email. All my past deals are in my bigger pockets profile.

    Don’t worry Remington has a real good grasp on the area.

  • Real Estate Broker · Scottsdale AZ & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 168 posts · 109 votes
    7y

    @Daniel Kim Thank you!

    @Gaby Liu Please reach out with any questions you may have, happy to help.

  • Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Hi Gaby,

    I noticed your post. I am based in columbus ohio. As you already know from studying the market here its a great place to invest. I own several Buy and Holds (all Single Family). My partner and I also work on several properties on the Flip side, We work with out of state investors looking to Invest on the flip side, We have a strong team. If you have any interest or if we can help in anyway please feel free to reach out! 

    Thanks

  • New to Real Estate · Union City, CA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Sara Elford

    What's the reason for Columbus Ohio to be a hot market for MFR?

    What’s driving it?

    Thanks

  • Developer · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Ku In short, this post. There has been a tremendous influx of out-of-state money into the market here, and the current pricing reflects that. When coupled with significant population growth, the results is our current “hot market”.

  • New to Real Estate · Union City, CA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Ryan Elsey

    Thanks! Wonder why there is out of state interest in this particular metro versus many others out there... but I get the point.

  • Developer · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Ku For investors used to paying East/West Coast cap rates, Columbus has been a veritable gold mine.

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    @Sara Elford

    My friend she has been talking to you and I have seen your numbers.

  • Rental Property Investor · Beachwood, OH · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Gaby Liu Hey Gaby,

    My partner and I are investors in both the west and east suburbs of Cleveland. My partner also doubles as an asset manager. We would love to connect and try to touch base while you’re in town!

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 71 votes
    7y

    @Gaby Liu I'm from Cleveland but working in Shanghai at the moment. If you have any questions about reputable companies to work with, please feel free to send me a message.

    Brian

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    thank you for the info from all, I m sending out messages to connect.

  • Brandon SturgillBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Realize Multifamily Group11 Review
    View Page
  • New to Real Estate · Union City, CA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Sturgill

    Thank you for sharing!

  • New to Real Estate · Union City, CA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Sara Elford

    Thanks for the info Sara- I am looking at MFR , unless you tell me SFH have better numbers over there. I will PM you .

  • Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Ku PM. 

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Gaby Liu

    I have contacts in Cleveland where I’ve purchased and Columbus where I was born. Both are great markets for cash flow. I’m sure you are already preapproved with a lender, correct? I almost got laughed out of town the first time I flew there because everyone wanted to know if I was preapproved or just tire kicking.

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    @Brian Garlington

    When you say Good cash flow means 10% ROI? Or more or less ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 214 posts · 270 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Gaby Liu:

    Hi everyone!

    I am from Southern California ,me and another investor booked flight to Columbus&Cleveland, Ohio on the second week of September, we need to plan out some tours and meetings so we make the most out of our trip. Does anyone have any recommendations on brokers, property managers, lenders/banks, asset managers, or contractors in the area I can contact? Would love to reach out and connect with them.

    Any information is greatly appreciated!!

    Hi Gaby... I have been investing in the Cleveland area for years! I've gathered a ton of information on investing in the Cleveland area, and would be happy to share it with you if you are interested. It includes, among other things, a comprehensive map of the Cleveland area, grading each area from A+ down to F, using a consistent, objective and transparent methodology using publicly available data. Plus some other info that would be helpful for new investors. Feel free to drop me a private message!

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    @ Robert Matelski

    Thanks for replying my post,Yes! I would love to hear you share your information of investing in OH,PM sent.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.