50k first investment

8 Replies

Hello iam from israel

I have have 50k i saved and iam looking for my first investment in us

If you have some advice tips locations for me i would love to hear

Iif anyone here from israel i would to speak with him on whatsapp

Ty very much

@Saimon Bilalov I would recommend you do some research on who is an experienced Syndicator that matches your financial outlook. If you are looking to invest your money for 3 years, it wouldn't be wise to give that money to a syndicator who has a 10-year plan.

I would NOT recommend doing your first investment on your own while you are in a different country. Good luck!

Originally posted by @Saimon Bilalov :

Hello iam from israel

I have have 50k i saved and iam looking for my first investment in us

If you have some advice tips locations for me i would love to hear

Iif anyone here from israel i would to speak with him on whatsapp

Ty very much

Siamon, Congratulations on saving up to 50k. I would look to invest with someone into syndication. I think this would be the best route to see a great return on your money. Looking forward to your success. 

Hi @Saimon Bilalov . Like others above, I would not recommend trying to manage your own deal from another country. After two decades in real estate investing, I've concluded that some of the smartest, most profitable investors won't even manage their own deals across the street. I have written quite a few posts about this topic here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/contributors/paulmoore

Feel free to reach out if I can help further. 

Besides syndications there are also funds that you could invest in.  Gives you a little more diversity in an investment.  As others have stated research and vet the syndication sponsors.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here