Connecting with other multi family syndicators?

5 Replies

What does it take to become friendly with other syndicators and also where to find them. I feel like there few far and in between. During my learning process I’d like to get to know a few of them and maybe even help them out if they need it.

I run online meetups for syndicators a few times per month.  Here's the one I advertise on BP:  https://www.biggerpockets.com/... It's a DC-based event, but people log in from all over.  Last month, we had about 30 from my local area and another 25-30 from elsewhere...

Originally posted by @AJ Jordan :

What does it take to become friendly with other syndicators and also where to find them. I feel like there few far and in between. During my learning process I’d like to get to know a few of them and maybe even help them out if they need it.

In addition to meetup There are lots of groups on Facebook. 

Thanks @Dexter Harris - look forward to seeing you online.  There were a handful of people from LA on the last virtual meetup.

@Greg Dickerson - I've heard your name quite frequently....  A few people at the local DC meetups have asked if I know you...  Apparently you're kind of a big deal.

Originally posted by @Brian Briscoe :

Thanks @Dexter Harris - look forward to seeing you online.  There were a handful of people from LA on the last virtual meetup.

@Greg Dickerson - I've heard your name quite frequently....  A few people at the local DC meetups have asked if I know you...  Apparently you're kind of a big deal.

thank you for the kind words. I have been doing deals in the Hampton Roads to DC region since 1997 so I have lots of connections and relationships in the area.