• Contractor
  • San Ramon, CA
Votes |
House Hack with 4, 6 or 8 investors.

Zac Domingo
  • Contractor
  • San Ramon, CA
Posted Oct 20 2020, 11:52

Greetings everyone. This is my first post :)! So I live in Contra Costa County, California and want to purchase my first property by house hacking a multifamily. My question is that I want to find investors that also want to do the same thing; example buy a 6plex with 6 investors and all of us pay equally but separately for our own units. So I would like to have us all on the loan together and buy a fixer multifamily that we can all work on together to continually exchange. I want to know how to go about legally finding a group to do this together. Does something need to be in place before I can "assemble" this group. Short answers are fine and all help is appreciated, feel free to send me links or maybe a BP podcast that addresses this process. 

As I've heard in earlier episodes I understand that I can't legally just start asking for investors to go in on a deal. What if all involved are living in every unit. 

I realize this question has a TON of variables but just looking for guidance on where to start this process. Thanks!

Loading replies...