Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book

11 Replies

Victor - Joe covers everything in his book, but I appreciate the specific tactics he provides on how to take action along the way. He does cover all the traditional education sections one would expect, but it was the practical suggestions throughout the book that resonated most with me. Happy reading!

Originally posted by @Greg Kasmer :

Victor - Joe covers everything in his book, but I appreciate the specific tactics he provides on how to take action along the way. He does cover all the traditional education sections one would expect, but it was the practical suggestions throughout the book that resonated most with me. Happy reading!

Appreciate the insight Greg!

Originally posted by @Jeffrey Donis :

Glad to hear it!! It was a great read- I also recommend checking out ABCs of REI by Ken McElroy! Hope you have been doing well.

Thanks for the recommendation Jeffrey. Hunting for my first flip and loving the grind! Hope you are well.

@Victor U. Mbah - You are going to love this book!  I really appreciate how @Joe Fairless honestly and openly shares his systems and how they have worked for him (as his multifamily success demonstrates!)

I don't know your investing background or goals, but one of the best things I did to learn about syndications was becoming a LP in a deal.  Those were invaluable learning experiences and I'm thankful that my GPs were always willing to answer my questions regarding the investment. I was one of the rare folks who read the PPM, subscription docs etc line by line. If you have that possibility, you'll learn a ton just by doing that.