Kyle Hazen
  • Kansas City, Mo
Votes |
Major Listing Question?

Kyle Hazen
  • Kansas City, Mo
Posted Nov 23 2015, 18:15

Hello All!

My name's Kyle Hazen, I'm a real estate agent who was recently licensed 2 weeks ago and have plenty of (residential) clients I'm working for. However, I've recently convinced a family member to consider ridding of a rather large piece of (possibly commercial) property. 

Now, she has absolutely no rush to sell, but if I can find an investor/developer showing interest and offering the right price, she is willing to let the land go. A "make an offer they cant refuse" situation.

"The land is only 4 legal tracts. The total is 426 acres. Five-Ten minutes from Smithville (NW), Kearney (NE), I-435 (SW) and I-35 /Liberty (SE) in Liberty, MO.

There are three right-of-ways to existing roads. One on east to Grand Hills development, two on west to Boondocks (sp)"

-Owner's words

The property is both sides of a road running parallel with two high-end developments. All three roads run adjacent with a popular highway.

The land was originaly bought to resell after surrounding areas developed. They are developing rapidly into wealthy residential hubs. The location and view are wonderful. 

So, now to my question...

What is the standard price for land of this caliber in Kansas City, Missouri? Im leaning towards listing at 4 million

Thank you for any responses and advice! I'm excited to learn all I can

Loading replies...