Anyone invests in big RE development projects?

3 Replies

Hello, I am new to this forum and I just started working for a RE developer in NYC (Ackerman Development), I wanted to know if some of the investors in the forum deal with those sorts of deals? and if yes, what is your way for looking for those sorts of deals?   :) 

@Artur Polyak

Welcome to the forum. 

Tell us your specific objective your trying to fulfill with your questions, i.e. I need to learn how to find deals for my company, how do you all find deals? Etc.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for the reply, I am trying to learn how to look for deals/investors, my company asked me to focus mainly on investors and I tried to look up a few companies that invest in long term developments but couldn't find anything substantial.

Originally posted by @Artur Polyak :

Thank you very much for the reply, I am trying to learn how to look for deals/investors, my company asked me to focus mainly on investors and I tried to look up a few companies that invest in long term developments but couldn't find anything substantial.

People on BP won't take you seriously without a full profile. 

If you can't figure out your job, why did they hire you? Buy some of the market research reports for your selected geographic areas. They will cost you thousands of dollars but contain details you need to perform your job. Market reports exist for most MSAs and detailed commercial and residential reports contain absorption rates, larger transaction details, etc. Even the American City Business Journal will have major metros covered for not much $. Time to get with the program.