Development Pro-Forma Review

1 Reply

Hi All - I'm looking for an experienced developer that would be willing to review a spreadsheet I have put together for a deal with me over a screen share call.  The development is to subdivide 28 acres into ten (10) lots and build (8) cabins for short-term rentals with room to build two more (or sell off the lots).  I work in commercial development for my day-job and am just looking for someone that can help me parse through risks or rewards that may not even be on my radar.  Pretty far along in engaging a bank, civil engineer, contractor, and real estate agent.  Hoping someone is willing to lend a hand!  Please DM me if you're willing to help out! 

Originally posted by @Mark Cermak :

Hi All - I'm looking for an experienced developer that would be willing to review a spreadsheet I have put together for a deal with me over a screen share call.  The development is to subdivide 28 acres into ten (10) lots and build (8) cabins for short-term rentals with room to build two more (or sell off the lots).  I work in commercial development for my day-job and am just looking for someone that can help me parse through risks or rewards that may not even be on my radar.  Pretty far along in engaging a bank, civil engineer, contractor, and real estate agent.  Hoping someone is willing to lend a hand!  Please DM me if you're willing to help out! 

I wouldn't look for just anyone to help you with this. You want someone with serious expertise and also be willing to pay them for their time. You could look for a development consultant in your area or find a local developer but again you should offer to compensate them.