• Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Networking with investors in Anchorage

Timothy Chi
  • New to Real Estate
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted Jan 23 2022, 13:45

Hi all,

I am a new investor in Anchorage. Just purchased a 4plex here July 2021. I am hoping to expand my portfolio in the next year with either another 3/4plex, or a STR. I am reading a book called the Proximity Principle - where the author talks about the importance of being around people who will help you reach your goals. My profession is in healthcare, not real estate. So I am surrounding by health care professionals/travelers, not real estate investors. I hope to surround myself with both groups of people as both of these are passions of mine. What I'm lacking is a group of people who are real estate investors. One of my goals for this year is to network more with investors. It's a vague goal, however more is better than none.

I'm wondering if there are any investors in the Anchorage area who are interested in meeting up. This could be in the form of grabbing coffee, drinks, or something recreational. I'd like to get to know more investors in my area and hear different stories, goals, etc. 

Loading replies...