Has anyone used rent to retirement? It seems like a very passive way to get into real estate. However, would love to hear someone's personal experience/opinion of working with them.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
4y
@Jay Hinrichs Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words!
@Mason Haley Congrats on entering your Dental profession. That is very exciting! I worked as an Optometrist for many years in the USAF & private practice. I have since retired becoming a full time investor & assisting other professionals in creating their own income streams through REI. Feel free to reach out whenever it makes sense to have a follow up conversation about your REI goals.
Hi Mason! I'm going to help you out a bit as there have been hundreds of topics concerning RTR already in the forums. Below are a few forum links that will bring you to discussions with many investors sharing their experience. I hope this helps to find what you are looking for. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Thank you Zach, I have listened to some of your content and think rent to retirement could be a viable option for me in the future. I am just graduating dental school and focusing on acquiring a practice in the coming year but have interest in rent to retirement moving forward.
Thank you Zach, I have listened to some of your content and think rent to retirement could be a viable option for me in the future. I am just graduating dental school and focusing on acquiring a practice in the coming year but have interest in rent to retirement moving forward.
Good luck on your new practice wish you the best.. I first met Zach when we were in some sticky wickets on something unrelated to what you want to do.. and some mutual clients and I saw the extra mile Zach went to help his clients etc. Of course the business does flow on quality of your tenant etc.. But what I have seen Zach and his team do go the extra mile to make sure his clients have the best experience possible. And that is what you hope for in someone in this line of work.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
4y
@Jay Hinrichs Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words!
@Mason Haley Congrats on entering your Dental profession. That is very exciting! I worked as an Optometrist for many years in the USAF & private practice. I have since retired becoming a full time investor & assisting other professionals in creating their own income streams through REI. Feel free to reach out whenever it makes sense to have a follow up conversation about your REI goals.
Has anyone used rent to retirement? It seems like a very passive way to get into real estate. However, would love to hear someone's personal experience/opinion of working with them.
Thanks!
Rent to retirement is a terrible company that sells over-priced properties to investors in high-crime neighborhoods. You should not use rent to retirement and if you do, your chances of losing money are very high. You should read the forum posts about rent to retirement and other unethical companies like them, who currently operate in high PTR areas.
Rental Property Investor · Kansas City/Chicago · Member since 2021 · 126 posts · 113 votes
4y
I would like to clear the air here that my previous posts were made in a time of frustration, and that I was misinformed on some information I stated. I would like to retract my previous statement. I actually asked BP to remove this post, but they refused. After actually speaking with Zach at RTR, he was able to clear up things for me to assist with the resolution on the issues I was facing. Because of this, it clearly shows that he tries to do what he can to assist investors, regardless if they are investing with RTR or not. I can see that the investments made available through RTR are mainly new construction homes in good locations, which was different from my initial assumption about the homes being offered. REI is an investment that will have its challenges from time to time which can be frustrating, but that is why it's essential to work with a team that you can reach out to when in need like RTR, which is clear to me now. It's rare to come across people in the industry that actually care about your success. I hope this gives a more accurate account of the full situation.